Ghader Nasb Engineering Company as one of the leading companies in engineering, purchasing and installing & commissioning (EPC) services in installation and construction projects is following ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001: 2017 standards, in order to improve the quality of service and to achieve and maintain customer satisfaction and effective improvement of activities, project incidents mitigation and environmental protection.
The outline of our policy is based on the following principles, which we commit ourselves to its implementation:
• Implementing the projects of the highest quality, in the least possible time and at the optimum cost.
• Using specialized, experienced and efficient human resources in project execution.
• Continuous training and raising the level of knowledge and skills of managers and personnel of the company to achieve sustainable development.
• Continuous improvement of the quality of work to increase the satisfaction of respectable employers and adherence to safety and ethical principles in the workplace.
• Optimizing the use of machinery and equipment and providing the necessary software and hardware resources for project implementation.
• Strengthening business relationships with customers through a win-win relationship.
• Increasing speed and accuracy of the organizational processes from the moment the order is received to the moment it is delivered to the customer.
• Empowering and enhancing the knowledge of the Company’s staff by conducting training courses, giving certifications, and organizational promotion.
• Tending to the principle of daily and weekly planning for the future.
• Paying attention to domestic customers and taking a closer look at customers in other countries.
• Consistency in developing marketing policies and expanding the company’s activities.
• Providing the highest quality services and reducing the percentage of deviations in current projects to increase employer satisfaction.
• Mitigating and preventing incidents through identifying, assessing and controlling occupational hazards and risks.
• Compliance with laws, regulations and legal requirements of employer safety, health and environment, reference agencies and other competent organizations.
• Maintaining the health of employees and the environment by effectively communicating the organization’s processes with each other and other stakeholders.
• Continuous improvement of integrated management as a support for quality improvement, risk and aspect control and ensuring its implementation management.